It is a 100% HOUSE camp imagined by MaMSoN.
It provides an intensive program with the participation of international professors.
The camp will take place on Annecy lake shores at Neaclub*** “les Balcons du lac”, 1487 route de Cessenaz, 74320 Sévrier (Haute-Savoie, 🇫🇷 France).
|Departure from||Mode of transport||Estimated duration|
|Lyon, Grenoble||Train TER||1h50|
|Geneva (🇨🇭 Switzerland)||Car||30 min|
|Marseille, Montpellier, Strasbourg||4h|
|Milan (🇮🇹 Italy)|
|Arrival at the airport||Mode of transport||Estimated duration|
|Geneva (🇨🇭 Switzerland)|
Regular shuttles connect Geneva International Airport to Annecy station
Bus companies connect the airport to Annecy station (BlablaBus, FlixBus)
From Annecy station, to get to the Neaclub Sévrier, you have the choice between:
- Public transport
- The shuttle set up by My House Dance Camp (you will be asked for an extra 10 € to benefit from the round-trip service)
- Double room (single room option on request, with surcharge and availability)
- Toiletries and bed provided
- End-of-stay cleaning included in the price
- Food (breakfast, lunch and dinner) buffet and all you can eat
- Panoramic views of the lake
- Swimming pool, solarium, sports ground
- Free parking
🔗 Website of Neaclub “Les Balcons du lac d’Annecy” 🔗 Discover Annecy and its lake
DAY 0 (17/09)
- From 2pm, you will be welcomed by a member of the staff “My House Dance Camp” at the entrance of the Neaclub
- You will be given instructions for the week as well as practical advice if you want to enjoy the exceptional beaches of the lake or visit Annecy “the little Venice of the Alps”
- Rooms will be available from 5pm
- Outdoor parking is free (unsupervised)
- After the meal, MaMSon and the teachers will present the educational program of the training (courses, parties, conferences, battle)
DAY 1-5 (18/09-22/09)
- The schedule includes 24 hours of house dance classes
- A room will be available for dancers who want to continue in free training after class
- The atmosphere of the camp is friendly, in exchange and respect
SUMMARY of My House Dance Camp 2021
JOUR Fin (23/09)
- The rooms must be vacated no later than 9 a.m. (any delay will result in the invoicing of 25 € per room, any key lost or not returned will be invoiced at 102 € per key)
- If you want to extend your stay at the Neaclub beyond the week planned as part of My House Dance Camp, you must contact the establishment directly
The curriculum is aimed at both beginner and experienced dancers.
Nevertheless, the intensive nature of the camp requires good physical condition and great motivation.
A medical certificate of non-indication to the intensive practice of dance and sport will have to be provided.
NO, you don’t have the choice of courses because it’s not an “a la carte” course.
It’s a comprehensive course with educational content that requires attendance at all classes throughout the week.
We accept minors accompanied by an adult with a parental authorization issued at the time of registration.
Accommodation alone with full board (without dance classes) obligatory for an accompanying parent for 450 €.
Registration is on the myhousedancecamp.com website.
The booking is registered as soon as these conditions are validated online:
- The registration form
- Terms and conditions of sale
- The transfer/non-cession of image rights
- Parental permission for unaccompanied minors
- The first down payment is set
The final registration will be validated on the last payment on the due date depending on the choice of settlement (1 or 2 payments).
Each late payment results in the cancellation of the registration.
As the number of participants is limited, the available space will be immediately offered to a person on the waiting list.
- Possibility to pay by bank transfer
- Payment in 1 or 2 installments free of charge
|Settlement in||Payment||Price||Due date|
|1 time||1st||890 €||At registration|
|2 times||1st||445 €||At registration|
|2nd||445 €||Before August 15, 2023 included|
|Understand||Do not understand|
NO, there is no group rate.
YES, places are limited to guarantee a quality of pedagogical follow-up for the teacher and space for the dancer.
If the camp is full, a waiting list will be put in place to compensate for withdrawals.
Any cancellation must be justified by a document attesting to the impossibility of carrying out the course and sent by registered letter with acknowledgment of receipt.
You will find the details of the cancellation conditions in the document below.
In France, there are no more health restrictions.
Wearing a mask is no longer compulsory in establishments open to the public, nor in maritime, river, land and air transport.
However, the context of the resumption of the epidemic requires marked attention from everyone, for oneself and for others.
YES, you can choose your roommate.
Please specify it at the time of registration, or as soon as possible before the start of the camp.
Without a preference for registration, the rooms will be allocated to same-sex participants.